At Millennial Life Admin (https://millenniallifeadmin.com), protecting your privacy is very important. This privacy statement applies to the collection, use, and sharing of personal information that is received from visitors and users of this website.
What personal information is collected from the people that visit this website?
When visiting this website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details in an effort to help you have the best experience.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When is this information collected?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, leave a comment, or enter any other information on our site.
We offer electronic newsletters to which you may voluntarily subscribe at any time. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us.
How do we use the information collected?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter or email list, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers via our own server.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. .
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services and a great user experience.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, please know that you may turn off some features on this website as well.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personal information unless we first obtain users consent. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
– Social Sharing – Social sharing buttons are provided by plugins operated and managed by a third party. If you click on one of the social share buttons, certain personal information may be stored by the service operating that plugin in accordance with their own terms of service and use.
This website does include and/or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies of their own. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any questions or concerns about these sites.
We do not currently use any advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
Millennial Life Admin does not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
International privacy laws & your rights under the GDPR.
If you are visiting the Site from outside the United States, please be aware that you are sending information to the United States where my servers are located.
What data breach procedures we have in place?
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests in a timely manner.
- Allow users to easily unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can simply follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Contacting The Millennial Life Admin Team
kimberly [at] millenniallifeadmin.com
Last Edited on January 22, 2019